The products and services offered on our website can be purchased by individuals and legal entities under the following conditions.
I. Goods and services
1. Nil Teisner offers the following goods and services for purchase by natural and/or other legal persons through our website www.nilteisner.shop (collectively, Goods and Services):
a. Workshops as advertised on https://nilteisner.de/en/events/ (upcoming events).
b. Online programs as advertised on https://nilteisner.shop/ .
2. Nil Teisner reserves the right to add, remove or change the goods and services offered for purchase from time to time without notice.
II. ordering goods and services
You may place an order for the purchase of goods or services offered by Nil Teisner using any of the payment methods listed on https://nilteisner.shop/. All orders are subject to availability. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance.
The personal information you provide will be used only in the course of business.
2. the contract between you and Nil Teisner is concluded when you place the order and pay the price for the selected goods and/or services in full, and when the corresponding order is registered in Nil Teisner’s system.
III. terms of payment
1. prices for all goods and services are set by Nil Teisner and are indicated on the page for each product and service at www.nilteisner.shop.
IV.Shipping and delivery
1. workshops will be held in person at the location, dates, and times indicated on each event page(s) at https://nilteisner.de/en/events/.
2. online courses are available from the time of purchase via a download link.
V. Intellectual Property
All rights (including copyright) in the content and materials provided to you on the Online Store (including all films, videos, images, photographs, instructions, feedback, voice recordings and other communications in any form) are owned by Nil Teisner. You agree not to distribute, reproduce and/or otherwise disseminate such materials and/or pass them off as your own without the prior written consent of Nil Teisner. Nil Teisner will take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the MA Materials.
VI. Cancellation and Refund
1. there is no possibility of refund or cancellation when purchasing workshops. However, if you are unable to attend the workshop, you may find a substitute to attend in your place, provided you notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For all online programs and courses, there is no possibility of refund or cancellation.
VII. final provisions
1.you declare that you have familiarized yourself with these terms and conditions before submitting the order to us and that you agree with them.
2.the terms have been formulated and established in good faith to govern the legal relationship between Nil Teisner and you. If any competent authority should determine that any one or more of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement.
These terms and conditions are effective as of June 29, 2022.